Monday 5 November 2012

Crunch crunch crunch underfoot.

We had a lovely walk in the park today and we're lucky enough to live just a minute away. The air was cold and crisp and the sky was bright so we on went coats and hats and off went. I kind of love it now the kids are back at school and we selfishly get the park to ourselves. Hope they sort the playground out before my girl is old enough for the swings though, it's shocking. Looking at the changing leaves and crunching them underfoot makes me realise just how quickly my year of maternity leave has gone. Happy to watch my little one grow and learn and explore but sad that it's all happening so quickly. . . . but hey, no time for Winter blues, not with the colours exploding on the trees and that magical smokey smell that lingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment