Friday 30 November 2012

It's oh so quiet...............

Bambino and I have managed to pick up a cold bug and have felt under the weather. Luckily my little snuffly kiddo has been in terrific spirits even though I've not been as attentive as usual (she might well be enjoying the chance to play with her toys without Mamma getting in on the act). Anyhooooo there has been much staying indoors, reading of books and sofa snuggles. I've also been a big big tea belly but hey, maybe my tea 'thing' can be another post. Rather dramatically I lost my voice for a couple of days and goodness did I miss chattering to my girl. Crafting for crimble has now stepped up a notch and  my man loves to see me stitching and snipping and planning and we've had some lovely cosy evenings with wine and catch ups.

These little chaps cheered up my germy self this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment