Thursday 8 November 2012

Make me.

This time of year is perfect for snuggling up in front of the TV in the evening with a nice pile of crafty bits to play with. Since my little one has come along I've felt really inspired again, a holiday in St Ives helped, as did Instagram but the funny thing is I've much less time and energy to really get stuck in nowadays. Having a baby has really made me wonder what one earth I used to do with my time. A free hour these days is utterly precious and not to be wasted. . . .

It feels really special to be making Christmas gifts for my girl and these little finger puppets from the Mollie Makes Christmas book are great fun. Missy will probably be too little for them really and they'll no doubt end up being chewed but I'm so proud of them and my tiny stitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment